How do I get a trucking and transportation insurance quote?

You may contact us by phone (800-605-1550), by email (TruckQuote@Buckner.com), or request a quote online.

How long will it take to get a quote?

We will respond to you within 24 business hours to give you a timeframe for your particular quote request.  Smaller trucking operations can often be quoted right away, while larger operations will likely take us a few days.

What if I need help with getting my ICC Authority?

We can direct you to the professionals that provide this service, or advise you on how to do it yourself. We will also post proof of your insurance coverage with the ICC usually within 24 hours of binding your insurance coverage. Contact us at TruckQuote@Buckner.com or by phone at 800-605-1550.

Do I need an experienced trucking agent?

Absolutely.  Buckner agents have more than 60 combined years of trucking insurance experience.  Not just any insurance agent can place trucking insurance.  Trust your account to an expert.

In which states do you handle trucking and transportation insurance?

The Buckner Company is licensed in all 50 states and has the authority to write trucking insurance in 47 states (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Massachusetts).

What lines of insurance coverage to you write?

We are a full-service insurance agency.  When it comes to trucking, we can write all lines of coverage—from liability and cargo coverage to workers’ compensation.
  • Auto (Trucking) Liability
  • Motor Truck Cargo
  • Commercial General LiabilityPhysical Damage—Owned, Hired, Non-Owned, and Owner-Operated
  • Owner-Operator Programs
  • Workers Compensation
  • Contingent Auto Liability
  • Contingent Cargo
  • Excess Liability
  • Bonds (Broker, Fuel Tax, Highway Use, Contract Performance)
  • Occupational Accident

Headline: What types of truckers do we service? Here is a sampling:

  • An oil and gas hauler running regional routes.
  • A container hauler transporting for the UIIA.
  • A heavy equipment hauler and rigger operating nationwide.
  • A flatbed hauler specializing in building materials, copper, and steel
  • A hazardous materials hauler with operations in 11 western states
  • A food-grade products hauler operating nationwide
  • An owner-operator leased to a motor carrier

What size of trucking accounts do you service?

Our clients range from owner-operators with only one truck, to large corporate fleets with thousands of trucks.

What else do you insure besides trucking and transportation companies?

While we work with clients from a wide variety of industries, especially trucking and transportation, we also specialize in the following types of business:
  • Construction/Contractors
  • Commercial Businesses (Restaurants, Retail, Manufacturing, etc.)
  • Agriculture/Crops
  • Personal Home and Auto
We are a full-service insurance agency.  We offer solutions to all business insurance needs:
  • General Liability
  • Property
  • Auto Fleets
  • Workers’ Compensation
  • Surety Bonds
  • Products Liability
  • Employment Practices Liability
  • Errors and Omissions
  • Directors and Officers

Can you quote workers’ compensation or occupational accident insurance for trucking and transportation companies?

Yes, we can help you obtain quotes for just about anything.  Click here to request a quote online or call us at 800-605-1550.

How do I obtain certificates of insurance from The Buckner Company?

Our clients can request certificates online, by phone (at 800-605-1550), by fax (at 801-365-0897), or by email (at TruckQuote@Buckner.com).  We can usually send requested certificates to our clients within ten minutes during business hours.